Choose expertise, choose value for money, choose flexibility, choose fun… choose InsideJapan Tours!
You’ve got your tickets, now you want to make sure you have the best time possible in Japan. Here’s why you should choose InsideJapan Tours.
As well as years of experience in Japan Rugby Travel, everyone on our team has lived, worked and travelled in Japan. We’ve taken tea with geishas, seen sumo wrestlers train, climbed Mount Fuji and toured every temple. There isn’t a good restaurant we haven’t tried, or a hotel we haven’t slept in…. That’s an exaggeration, but we do know a lot of great stuff in Japan. Whether it’s the history, culture, food, technology, temples, or mountains, we love it all. We even redesigned our samurai logo to make him more, er… rugby!
Here are the key things you need to know about InsideJapan:
- We are a multi award-winning independent Japan specialist travel company founded by two Japan-loving Brits in 2000
- We have a team of 150 Japan travel experts
- We know the best places to stay, the best cultural experiences, the best places to eat and drink, and the best way to get around
- We have a full range of great value for money Small Group Tours and Self-Guided Adventures all designed to make sure you get the very best out of your rugby travel experience
- We offer expert knowledge, trustworthy customer service and straightforward, honest pricing
And of course, here is what we are NOT:
- We are not an official provider of travel packages for Rugby World Cup™ 2019
- We are not affiliated in any way with the Rugby World Cup™ 2019
- We do not sell match tickets
- We are not allowed to mention the festival of the oval shaped ball by its real name other than to say we are not officially connected to it in any way.
Let us show you Japan, beneath the surface.